Maximize your workspace with the ingeniously simple M2 Flat Panel Monitor Arm (2009) from Humanscale®. Utilizing a high-performance, durable mechanical spring – instead of a bulky, failure-prone gas cylinder – the M2 offers dynamic one-touch height and depth adjustment so the user can achieve the ideal ergonomic position and viewing angle, or move it out of the way when not needed. In line with Humanscale’s commitment to environmental sustainability, the M2’s ultra-slim, eco-conscious design is made from 52% recycled and 99% recyclable materials, and its light weight requires less energy to ship than traditional monitor arms.
- Supports 95% of monitors in use today (up to 20 pounds and up to 24 inches diagonal).
- 52% recycled and 99% recyclable materials.
- 10-inch height adjustment range, and 20-inch arm reach.
- Monitor detaches in seconds via quick-release bracket.
- Contributes to LEED points.
- Earned Interior Design Best of Year Award, Best of NeoCon® Gold, an iF Product Design Award, Mixology09’s Best Ergonomic Solution and Buildings Magazine’s Product Innovations Grand Prize.