- Use any or all of the materials (except glass) from no more than two (2) champagne bottles. Glue is the only permitted adhesive. You are not permitted to use any additional materials – including tape and/or paint.
- Cork sheeting is not allowed. If you think the construction of your chair might be mistaken for cork sheeting, please take photos while making your chair. Finalists may be asked to provide proof of construction methods.
- The chair must measure no more than 4"x4"x4".
- Call for entries will begin on December 20, 2015. Entries must be received before midnight EST on Friday, January 8, 2016.
- Thirty (30) chairs will be selected as finalists. If your chair is one of these, you will be asked to send your chair to DWR, and these 30 chairs will become the property of DWR.
- Please, only one chair and one submission per person.
Previous Champagne Chair Contest Winners