No one is watching, of course, so you are free to look up answers that don’t immediately pop into your brain. But this is supposed to be fun. So why not hold off on Google and go for it!
1. Name one of two designers who took on a task from Herman Miller® in the 1990s to revolutionize the way we sit at work.
2. Which designer was fascinated by sculpture, especially those that generated sound as their parts moved?
3. Name the designer who sold her hosiery business and went on to revolutionize materials and design some of the hottest placemats ever.
4. Danish designer Ib Kofod-Larsen (1921–2003) produced a lounge chair that shares its curious name with an animal with a nose for balance. Name the chair.
5. In the 1950s, Irving Harper (1916-2015) worked for George Nelson in New York City. Name two products Harper designed.
6. Name the architect who designed only one building in the United States but was a major consultant on the United Nations Secretariat Building, which recently underwent an extensive structural renovation.