The ultra slim LIM (2009), aka light in motion, LED task light by San Francisco-based Pablo Pardo is elemental in structure yet provides multiple configurations for residential, workspace and hospitality applications. Its refined and elegant arm attaches via a magnet and conceals an array of high-powered LEDs, which create a brilliant yet warm white light source. This sustainable lighting solution employs minimal material while offering a high level of light control and energy efficiency. Bulbs (included): 3300K high-output LED array with optical diffusing film. Made in China.
- Magnetic attachment allows for variable height and tilt adjustment.
- High/low/off touch control.
- Detachable power adaptor
- Awards include 2009 Best of NeoCon® Silver and iF 2010 Product Design Award.
- LEDs have a life span of up to 50,000 hours and are 85% more efficient than incandescent lamps.
- 2010 California Energy Mandate compliant.