Enjoy interviews with Jens Risom, John Kostick, Norm Architects and other masters of modern design.
Sempé w153 ile Clamp Lamp
Designed by Inga Sempé for Wästberg
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be delighted with your new purchase. If you need to make a return, we're here to help. Please review your item(s) upon delivery. If there is an issue with your order, contact your local DWR Studio or our customer service team at 800.944.2233 or email@example.com within three (3) days of receipt. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we’ll make it right.
We have a few things to keep in mind during the return process:
- Returns must be received in original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. You will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges.
- Returns are accepted only at our warehouse—not at DWR Studios, DWR Outlets, or company headquarters.
- Your refund will be reduced by a restocking charge equal to 10% of the purchase price (accessories, bedding, Sonno mattresses*, and towels are exempt).
- Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit back to the original account.
- Check and cash payments will be returned via a refund check or DWR Merchandise Credit.
- Be sure to retain the original packing materials, receipt, and all merchandise tags for returns.
What can’t you return or exchange?
- Custom or special order furniture.
- Floor samples and items purchased from DWR Outlets and eBay.
What if I need to cancel my order?
We can accept cancellation of your order for items that have not yet shipped or are on backorder. In-stock items normally ship within 24–48 hours after an order has been placed. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible.
- If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped.
- Custom and special order items cannot be canceled.
What about the 100-Night Sonno® Mattress* Sleep Trial?
Try Sonno risk-free for up to 100 nights (with a minimum of 30). If you decide to return the mattress, contact your local DWR Studio or call 800.944.2233 for a refund and free pickup.
- One sleep trial per household annually.
- Delivery fees nonrefundable.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Design Within Reach are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If your order is placed with a purchase order, the shipping term of FOB DWR shipping dock will supersede any shipping terms in your purchase order.
Current Shipping pageREAD MORE ON RETURNS & EXCHANGES
A graduate of ENSCI-Les Ateliers in Paris, designer Inga Sempé started her own studio in 2000. She’s since partnered with several renowned firms, including Alessi, Hay, Luceplan and others. Sempé was always impressed by the clever clamp lamps of her childhood, readily available in local hardware stores. These very lamps inspired her Sempé w153 ile Clamp Lamp (2015), which indeed proves that simple can also be sophisticated, consisting of a clamp base with a light source that shines upward into a diffuser mounted on a magnetic ball joint for quick and precise positioning. It also works as a table lamp or sconce. Bulb (included): 6W LED. Made in China.
- This innovative design can sit on a table, clamp onto an object or hang on a wall like a sconce.
Powder-coated aluminum and steel.
Shipping InfoView Shipping Options
Complete the Room
Designed by Observatory for Herman Miller®$1,495.00
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller®$2,495.00 - $2,643.00
Designed by Brian Alexander for Herman Miller®$2,195.00 - $2,895.00
Designed by Kim Colin and Sam Hecht for Herman Miller®$25.00 - $30.00
$200.00 - $250.00 $170.00 - $212.50