Enjoy interviews with Jens Risom, John Kostick, Norm Architects and other masters of modern design.
Compare colors and materials.Request Free Swatches
Designed by GamFratesi for Gubi
We want you to be delighted with your new purchase. If you need to make a return, we're here to help. Please review your item(s) upon delivery. If there is an issue with your order, contact your local DWR Studio or our customer service team at 800.944.2233 or firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) days of receipt. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we’ll make it right.
- Returns must be received in original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. You will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges.
- Returns are accepted only at our warehouse—not at DWR Studios, DWR Outlets, or company headquarters.
- Your refund will be reduced by a restocking charge equal to 10% of the purchase price (accessories, bedding, Sonno mattresses*, and towels are exempt).
- Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit back to the original account.
- Check and cash payments will be returned via a refund check or DWR Merchandise Credit.
- Be sure to retain the original packing materials, receipt, and all merchandise tags for returns.
- Custom or special order furniture.
- Floor samples and items purchased from DWR Outlets and eBay.
We can accept cancellation of your order for items that have not yet shipped or are on backorder. In-stock items normally ship within 24–48 hours after an order has been placed. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible.
- If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped.
- Custom and special order items cannot be canceled.
Try Sonno risk-free for up to 100 nights (with a minimum of 30). If you decide to return the mattress, contact your local DWR Studio or call 800.944.2233 for a refund and free pickup.
- One sleep trial per household annually.
- Delivery fees nonrefundable.
All items purchased from Design Within Reach are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If your order is placed with a purchase order, the shipping term of FOB DWR shipping dock will supersede any shipping terms in your purchase order.
Current Shipping pageREAD MORE ON RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Named after its principal designers, Copenhagen-based GamFratesi was founded in 2006 by Danish architect Stine Gam and Italian architect Enrico Fratesi. The two get their creative drive from a fusion of tradition and renewal and an experimental approach to their chosen materials and techniques. In designing their Beetle Collection (2013), the designers were inspired by the aesthetics and movement of, you got it, a beetle. “Our work is balancing between the traditional and surprising. Often it takes just a small detail to achieve or break an expression, and we are very curious about that,” says Gam. Made in Denmark.
DENMARK (1975) ITALY (1978)
Copenhagen native Stine Gam studied furniture design at the Aarhus School of Architecture, graduating in 2006. Originally from Pesaro, Italy, Enrico Fratesi studied industrial design at the University of Florence and the University of Ferrara, graduating in 2007.
The two met in 2004, while Gam was an exchange student in Italy, and together they settled in Copenhagen, where they ...
Molded veneer shell; powder-coated steel base; velvet (80% cotton, 10% modal, 10% polyester) or leather upholstery.
We have many different fabrics and leathers to choose from. In order to decide what looks best in your home, choose swatches and we'll send them to you for free.Request Free Swatches