Enjoy interviews with Jens Risom, John Kostick, Norm Architects and other masters of modern design.
Designed by Torbjørn Anderssen and Espen Voll
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be delighted with your new purchase. If you need to make a return, we're here to help. Please review your item(s) upon delivery. If there is an issue with your order, contact your local DWR Studio or our customer service team at 800.944.2233 or email@example.com within three (3) days of receipt. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we’ll make it right.
We have a few things to keep in mind during the return process:
- Returns must be received in original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. You will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges.
- Returns are accepted only at our warehouse—not at DWR Studios, DWR Outlets, or company headquarters.
- Your refund will be reduced by a restocking charge equal to 10% of the purchase price (accessories, bedding, Sonno mattresses*, and towels are exempt).
- Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit back to the original account.
- Check and cash payments will be returned via a refund check or DWR Merchandise Credit.
- Be sure to retain the original packing materials, receipt, and all merchandise tags for returns.
What can’t you return or exchange?
- Custom or special order furniture.
- Floor samples and items purchased from DWR Outlets and eBay.
What if I need to cancel my order?
We can accept cancellation of your order for items that have not yet shipped or are on backorder. In-stock items normally ship within 24–48 hours after an order has been placed. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible.
- If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped.
- Custom and special order items cannot be canceled.
What about the 100-Night Sonno® Mattress* Sleep Trial?
Try Sonno risk-free for up to 100 nights (with a minimum of 30). If you decide to return the mattress, contact your local DWR Studio or call 800.944.2233 for a refund and free pickup.
- One sleep trial per household annually.
- Delivery fees nonrefundable.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Design Within Reach are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If your order is placed with a purchase order, the shipping term of FOB DWR shipping dock will supersede any shipping terms in your purchase order.
Current Shipping pageREAD MORE ON RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Believing that color exerts a powerful influence on how we perceive the world around us, designers Anderssen and Voll celebrate their love of rich hues with the Berg Pillow (2010). These heavyweight wool pillows, with their simple aesthetic, are ombré dyed to create a shadowy stripe and tonal shift. They are made with lambswool by Røros Tweed, a leading producer of fine Norwegian products since 1939. The company is named for Røros, a copper mining town that was transformed in 1789 when mine director Peder Hiort bequeathed his fortune to a foundation for the poor. The townspeople were taught how to spin, weave and sew warm clothing to survive the harsh winters, and in the process, the region became known for its rich tradition of handicraft and textile production. Røros Tweed also owes its success to the quality of its raw materials – free-roaming Røros sheep are truly pampered, grazing contentedly in fresh mountain pastures. Because the sheep are untroubled by insects in this cool climate, there is no need to use harsh chemicals to clean the wool. Røros Tweed’s clients include the Japanese Emperor, Christian Dior and the White House. Small wonder, then, that the Berg Pillow received the Norwegian Design Council Award for Design Excellence. Made in Norway.
NORWAY (1976) NORWAY (1965)
For designers Torbjørn Anderssen and Espen Voll, “New Nordic” isn’t just a slogan.
Voll studied architecture at Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim before moving to the Oslo National Academy of the Arts, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in interior and furniture design. His father an architect and his mother a ceramist, Voll was “surrounded from an early age with ...
100% Norwegian lambswool; duck feather filling.
Shipping InfoView Shipping Options
Complete the Room
Designed by Jeffrey Bernett and Nicholas Dodziuk for Design Within Reach$4,595.00 - $7,995.00
Designed by Chris Hardy for Design Within Reach$1,995.00 - $2,495.00 $1,496.25 - $1,871.25
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller®$5,295.00 - $7,795.00
Designed by Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen$4,662.00 - $10,183.00
Designed by Marc Krusin for Knoll®$1,448.00 - $3,437.00