Enjoy interviews with Jens Risom, John Kostick, Norm Architects and other masters of modern design.
DWR Sateen Pillowcases, Set of 2
Designed by Judy White Studio
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be delighted with your new purchase. If you need to make a return, we're here to help. Please review your item(s) upon delivery. If there is an issue with your order, contact your local DWR Studio or our customer service team at 800.944.2233 or email@example.com within three (3) days of receipt. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we’ll make it right.
We have a few things to keep in mind during the return process:
- Returns must be received in original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. You will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges.
- Returns are accepted only at our warehouse—not at DWR Studios, DWR Outlets, or company headquarters.
- Your refund will be reduced by a restocking charge equal to 10% of the purchase price (accessories, bedding, Sonno mattresses*, and towels are exempt).
- Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit back to the original account.
- Check and cash payments will be returned via a refund check or DWR Merchandise Credit.
- Be sure to retain the original packing materials, receipt, and all merchandise tags for returns.
What can’t you return or exchange?
- Custom or special order furniture.
- Floor samples and items purchased from DWR Outlets and eBay.
What if I need to cancel my order?
We can accept cancellation of your order for items that have not yet shipped or are on backorder. In-stock items normally ship within 24–48 hours after an order has been placed. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible.
- If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped.
- Custom and special order items cannot be canceled.
What about the 100-Night Sonno® Mattress* Sleep Trial?
Try Sonno risk-free for up to 100 nights (with a minimum of 30). If you decide to return the mattress, contact your local DWR Studio or call 800.944.2233 for a refund and free pickup.
- One sleep trial per household annually.
- Delivery fees nonrefundable.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Design Within Reach are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If your order is placed with a purchase order, the shipping term of FOB DWR shipping dock will supersede any shipping terms in your purchase order.
Current Shipping pageREAD MORE ON RETURNS & EXCHANGES
You may also need
Our DWR Down Bedding (2016) is manufactured with processes that earn the Oeko-Tex® 100 Standard for cleanliness and purity. Workers meticulously sort through raw down and feathers to find the fluffiest clusters and the straightest quills. Selected …
Our DWR Sateen Bedding (2010) is made from 300-thread-count, long-staple cotton sateen by a third-generation family of weavers in Florence who follow textile traditions widely regarded as the finest in the world. Designed by Judy White, sateen bedding has a silky feel ideally suited to sleepers who prefer plushness, especially in colder seasons. Pillowcases feature hems of 2.5 inches that are tastefully accented with our signature satin stitch for an understated modern flourish. Machine wash at warm temperature, using only non-chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry on low; warm iron if necessary. Made in Italy.
Judy White’s passion for design comes from a love of exploring and adventure. Whether she’s working on bedding, tableware, lighting, textiles or travel accessories, she’s driven by the discovery of solutions that lead to the realization of new products. Based in New York, White has international design experience in all aspects of home furnishings. She trained as an industrial designer, studied ...
100% cotton sateen.
Shipping InfoView Shipping Options
Expand Your Collection
Designed by Judy White Studio$295.00 - $470.00 $221.25 - $352.50
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller®$220.00 - $345.00
Designed by Michael Anastassiades for Flos$675.00 - $695.00
Designed by Judy White Studio$295.00 - $345.00 $221.25 - $258.75