Award-winning industrial designers Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick earned themselves a place in what amounts to the design hall of fame when their Aeron Chair (1994) was added to the permanent collection of MoMA. In 2007, the Aeron Work Stool was added to the collection to provide an ergonomic solution for architects and designers who sit at drafting tables and tall desks. The Work Stool conforms not only to different body types but also to movement and the gravity of the sitter whose feet aren’t planted on the floor. A waterfall edge, where the back of the knee meets the edge of the seat, reduces pressure under the thigh so circulation isn’t restricted, and the height-adjustable Fine Tune™ foot ring ensures comfort during extended sitting. The breakthrough Kinemat tilt mechanism lets it move smoothly with the user from forward tilt to backward recline. And the Pellicle weave upholstery, another innovation in concept and comfort, evenly distributes weight over the seat and back, and permits air circulation. Durable and sleek, this Stool will still look like new long after you retire. This is the authentic Aeron Work Stool produced by Herman Miller. Constructed of 66% recycled materials. Backed by a 12-year manufacturer's warranty. Made in U.S.A.
- Lumbar Support adjusts to fit the natural curve of your mid-back or lumbar region. The sliding support can be flipped over to change seat depth.
- Lumbar Support is recommended for users who like to recline or rock.
- PostureFit® works with the body’s biomechanics to support the natural forward tilt of the pelvis, which promotes healthier posture and improved back comfort.
- PostureFit is recommended for users who like to sit up straight.
- Features: Tilt Limiter with Tension Control; Seat Angle Adjustment; Fully Adjustable Arms; Standard Armpads; Lumbar Support; Carpet Casters.