- Straight-grain teak.
- Cushion with quick-dry foam filling and Sunbrella® fabric upholstery.
- Adjusts from fully flat to three angles of recline.
- 30.7" H 84.4" W 31.9" D
- In-Home Delivery
- Straight-grain teak.
- Removable cushion with quick-dry foam filling and Sunbrella® cover
- Fabric has slight flecks in it by design
- Adjusts from fully flat to three angles of recline
- Fitted cover sold separately
- Height (in): 30.7
- Width (in): 84.4
- Depth (in): 31.9
- Seat Height (in): 17.5
- Straight-grain teak frame
- Aluminum seat deck support
- Polyester seat deck
- Cushion with quick-dry foam filling and Sunbrella® fabric upholstery
- Teak wheels with metal plating and rubber treads
Being husband and wife and also design partners at Studio Tolvanen, Julie and Mika Tolvanen spend a lot of time talking about their work. "We are constantly looking at things," Julie says, "and pointing things out to each other in a kind of never-ending conversation about design that later shows up in our work. Neither of us ever gets tired of thinking about design, so we are a good match.”More on Studio Tolvanen
Care & MaintenanceCaring for Teak
Left to weather naturally outdoors, unfinished teak will gradually change color to a soft silver-grey as pigments in the surface layer begin to fade. We recommend allowing teak furniture to weather naturally in that way, and simply cleaning it thoroughly once or twice a year. If left in shade for long periods, teak will retain surface moisture and eventually develop mildew. Do not allow mildew to remain for extended periods. Remove mildew with teak cleaner, available at local hardware stores. Use a soft bristle brush to help with cleaning. Rinse thoroughly after cleaning and place furniture in a sunny area to dry.
Never use a power washer to clean teak. If you wish to retain the gold-brown color of new teak, apply a teak sealer. Sealing your teak furniture will not affect its strength or longevity, only its appearance. Once you seal teak furniture, you will need to regularly reseal it to provide continuous protection. Sealing also voids the one-year DWR warranty.
We recommend customized DWR rain covers for teak furniture left outdoors for long periods of inclement weather. DWR rain covers are breathable to mitigate mildew growth. In winter, store in a shed or garage. Store cushions separately to prevent transfer of moisture.
Caring for Cushions
One of the best ways to keep outdoor fabrics looking good and to delay deep cleanings is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded, wiping up spills as soon as they occur and spot-cleaning soon after stains occur. Do not iron or dry-clean. To keep cushions looking their best, take them inside when not in use.
Follow these steps for general or light cleaning:
- Brush off loose dirt.
- Mix a solution of 2 ounces (1/4 cup) mild detergent – such as Woolite® laundry detergent or Dawn® dish-washing liquid – dissolved in a gallon of lukewarm water.
- Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to apply the solution.
- Allow solution to soak into fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to completely remove solution residue.
- Allow fabric to air-dry.
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product, and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about a product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses