Freedom and flexibility are the guiding principles behind the creation of Knoll’s newest ergonomic seating solution, the Generation Chair (2009). Recognizing that sitting upright, facing forward is just one of the many positions people take throughout the day, the design team behind the Generation Chair created a seat that moves with you, as you move. Providing both freedom of movement and continuous support, it’s a groundbreaking example of elastic design – where a product rearranges itself in response to its user. The Generation Chair is manufactured by Knoll®. Backed by a 12 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Height-adjustable arms; height- and depth-adjustable seat; a tilt preference selector; and flexible seat, back and top make the chair easily adjusted to your body type, without the use of intrusive levers.
- Choice of bases: burnished cast aluminum or integrally colored plastic.
- Recycled materials used in 40% of chair with plastic base, 46% of chair with aluminum base.
- Recyclable materials used in 39% of chair with plastic base, 54% of chair with aluminum base.
- Greenguard-certified and made in the U.S. at the Knoll® LEED Gold-certified factory.
- Awarded Best of NeoCon Gold Award for Task Chairs, 2009.