The generous proportions and sweeping form of the Jehs and Laub Lounge (2008) make it a coveted seat for relaxing, napping or curling up with a book or laptop. In addition to designing furniture, Markus Jehs and Jürgen Laub created the interior of Suite 606 at the 2007 Icehotel® in Sweden and the master concept for Mercedes-Benz® showrooms. This Lounge is stamped with the designers’ signatures. Made in U.S.A.
- The wire base is finished in polished chrome.
- Pair this Lounge with the Jehs and Laub Ottoman (sold separately).
- Upholstered in tufted Classic Bouclé.
- Upholstered in Spinneybeck® Volo leather.
- To order with contrasting welting or black frame, contact a DWR Studio or call us at 1.800.944.2233.