- 37.5" H 23.5" W 47.25" D
- In-Home Delivery
- The MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe.
- Produced according to the designer’s original specifications.
- Icon of modernism and master craft.
|Assembly||Comes fully assembled|
|Warranty||5-year warranty (terms and conditions may vary)|
- Height (in): 37.5
- Width (in): 23.5
- Depth (in): 47.25
- Seat Height (in): 15.75
- Polished tubular stainless steel frame
- Spinneybeck Volo semi-aniline leather upholstery
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
The modern city, with its towers of glass and steel, can be at least in part attributed to the influence of architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. Equally significant, if smaller in scale, is Mies’ daring design of furniture, pieces that exhibit an unerring sense of proportion as well as minimalist forms and exquisitely refined details. In fact, his chairs have been called architecture in miniature.More on Ludwig Mies van der Rohe