- Handcrafted by Ethiopian artisans who use traditional weaving techniques
- Available in two colors
- Named after one of the five gates surrounding the city of Harar
- 60" H 84" W
- Ships via FedEx
- Named after one of the five gates surrounding the city of Harar.
- Available in two colors.
- Handcrafted by Ethiopian artisans who use traditional weaving techniques.
- Made in Ethiopia in a Fair Trade Certified facility.
- Bole Road Textiles
- General Dimensions
- 60" H 84" W
- Product Weight
- 9 lbs
- Box Dimensions
- 12" H 70" W 12" D
- Comes fully assembled
DWR honors a one (1) year warranty on all products. Brand-specific warranties may extend to longer periods.
- Height (in): 60
- Width (in): 84
- Weight (lbs): 9
- 100% Ethiopian wool
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product, and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about a product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses